Monday, January 08, 2007

Thanksgiving

A little behind on posting this, but I thought I'd share these pictures. The daughter of the host family I lived with in Korea came up from Oakland to visit over Thanksgiving weekend. We ate a lot and shopped a lot. You all know me, I'm not much of a shopper so shopping Thanksgiving weekend definately tried my patience. I did have a great time while she was here though, and she did endure a rather frustrating day of skiing for my benefit. It was great to have someone come out to show around Seattle.

Here are some photos:
Stuffing the turkey! We had 7 people over. Everyone brought such good dishes over that the turkey took a backseat. We had a lot of leftovers!

Kyung-hee helped me make pie crust and then she made the pumpkin pie! Her first Thanksgiving and her first pie! It was tasty.


Our first Thanksgiving in our new house!

No comments: