Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas in Connecticut

Chris and I flew to his hometown in Connecticut for Christmas. It was three days straight of meeting friends and family, eating obscence amounts of food (seriously one day I ate almost continuously over the course of 12 hours) and drinking copious amounts of Magic Hat and red wine. And my goal had been to at least maintain the same weight over Christmas...ha.

Funny, I just looked and I don't actually have any pictures from Connecticut. I'll have to get them from Chris and post later!

Our adorable cat Haley. She doesn't get very excited about the holidays.


Our Christmas mantel. We don't quite have enough ornaments for a tree, plus I felt kind of bad cutting one down (Chris and I haven't resolved the fake versus real debate yet), so I just used the trimmings from our cedar to make a wreath for the door and decorate our mantel.

No comments: